Is a mom-cation a thing? Can it be, please??
I personally enjoyed and can recommend a few menu items specifically:
-Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue and House-made Pickle found at THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews
-Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyére Cheese found at BAUERNMARKT: Farmer’s Market
-Island Grove Blueberry Moscato found at BAUERNMARKT: Farmer’s Market
-Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze with Blueberry Vodka (non-alcoholic also available) found at The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board
-Tropical Mousse Cake found at LA ISLA FRESCA
-Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato found at Northern Bloom
Can we talk about the merchandise?
I will let the images speak for themselves as to the appeal of this year’s cute lineup and though it is a matter of preference as to which piece is your favorite, this mug is just the cutest thing to wake up to ever.
Garden Rocks Concert Series
At dusk we got to attend a concert as part of the Garden Rocks Concert Series. I cannot tell you how long it has been since I have been to a concert. I had so much fun. The crowd was into it, the band was on point, and the Florida weather was perfect. I don’t think I could have wished for a better outing. The food, the music, the flowers, and the laughs were fantastic. Often as moms we do not get enough of a chance to relax. Sometimes, you really do need to stop and smell the flowers.
Here is this year’s lineup (subject to change without notice):
- March 2-5: Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
- March 9-12: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- March 16-19: Simple Plan “Welcome to My Life”
- March 23-26: Little River Band “Reminiscing”
- March 30-April 2: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- April 6-7: Foghat (NEW!) “Slow Ride”
- April 8-9: Survivor (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “Eye of the Tiger”
- April 13-14: Smash Mouth (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “All Star”
- April 15-16: Rick Springfield (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “Jessie’s Girl”
- April 20-21: Jo Dee Messina (NEW to Garden Rocks!) “Stand Beside Me”
- April 22-23: Lonestar (NEW!) “Amazed”
- April 27-30: Blood, Sweat and Tears featuring Bo Bice “Spinning Wheel”
- May 4-7: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
- May 11-12: Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- May 13-14: Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles (NEW!) “Hotel California”
- May 18-21: The Guess Who “American Woman”
- May 25-28: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
- Garden Rocks performances are at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and are included with Epcot admission.
For more information on the Festival, check out EpcotInSpring.com.